Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you.
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical and social well-being.
Healthy Hospitality offers a curated suite of health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers.
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
• All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness and accident products.
• Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical benefits.
• Up to 5% savings on fully insured (2+ employees) dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident benefits.
• Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
• Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
• Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
• Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
• Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs.
Click HERE to learn more.
The Restaurant and Hospitality Association Benefit Trust (RHABT) is an association health plan offering medical and ancillary coverage to participating member businesses. The benefits portfolio is insured and provided by UnitedHealthcare and is available for small businesses in certain hospitality industries and geographies.
• For rating purposes small businesses are seen as a large employer.
• Large group plan designs focused on industry preference – no adjusted community rating or metallic designations.
• Members must be in one of the following SIC Codes: 5812, 5813, 7011, 7032, 7041
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
• Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
• Cards and coupons are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
• Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
• Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts HERE.
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
• Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
• Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
• Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click here to learn more or call
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
• Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
• Support groups.
• Stress management techniques.
• Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size. The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust is not available in all states.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Ohio, Inc.