ORA members receive one complimentary ticket to the NAPICS for every $100 in membership investment paid. It’s one of the great benefits you receive as an ORA member.
NAPICS ’16 features:
Inspiring Keynote Address
Archie Griffin, the most prolific running back in the history of The Ohio State University will keynote this year’s conference. The NCAA’s only two-time Heisman Trophy winner and retired Cincinnati Bengals player is now a senior advisor in the OSU’s Office of Advancement. He will speak to what will surely be a large crowd on motivating teams to maximum achievement.
NAPICS ’16 offers the ideal selection of products and services needed to run your business. Larger than the average distributor show, yet smaller than behemoth national shows, NAPICS ’16 is the perfect size for easy browsing and quick decision making. The exhibit hall opens at 10:30 a.m. and closes at 3:30 p.m. each day.
Business-building seminars will be held before and after exhibit hours. The Frozen Dessert Stage and Pizza Stage will feature demonstrations and seminars during the show. Highlights include:
- How to maximize your restaurants profitability
- Social media panel discussion
- Farm-to-table panel discussion
- Team building
- HR/employee issues
- Consumer dining trends
The new Tasting Pavilion will feature award winning pizza and ice cream on Sunday and serve as the backdrop for the first annual NAPICS Craft Beer Event on Monday. Sample multiple Ohio-made craft brews at our tasting event on Monday from 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Free for attendees 21 and older.
This legendary battle for the “Best of the Midwest” title draws together 100 pizza makers seeking their slice of the $15,000 cash pie! Competitors bake pizzas in a blind-judging format divided into Gourmet and Traditional divisions. Pre-registration is required. Please visit www.napics.com for contest rules and registration.
Here’s how you get your complimentary tickets to NAPICS:
- CLICK HERE to register before Jan. 20, 2016. (Show is open to the trade only. No one under age 14 (including infants) will be admitted.)
- Under "Payment" please use your ORA member ID number. Your member ID can be found on your membership invoice, or under your company’s listing in the online membership directory.
- Your tickets will be waiting for you at the Pre-Registration counter at NAPICS.