To assist you in meeting Ohio BWC’s requirement, the ORA is sponsoring a free, in-person safety session. The last session of this month is in Cleveland on April 25.
Foodservice safety training in-person: Dayton/Cincinnati or Cleveland: “Behavior-Based Safety: Injury Prevention”
Date: Monday, April 25, 2016
Time: 1:00-3:30 p.m. registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
Location: The Genesis Building
6000 Lombardo Center - Lower Level Auditorium
Seven Hills, OH 44131
Register here for Cleveland
Reasons to attend:
- Learn how changing behavior and attitude of staff within your foodservice operation can have a big impact on your bottom line.
- Hear from a legal perspective what employers can & cannot do when it comes to employee behavior.
- Be involved in your company’s safety structure by identifying risky behavior, who is responsible for it and where the breakdown in the safety process is happening.
- Arm yourself with the corrective actions to take in order to make a positive impact on your foodservice facility’s safety behaviors.
- Gain information totally focused on your industry versus a general training session.
- Receive effective content to help keep down the cost of operating a foodservice business.
- Learn various ways to successfully decrease workers’ compensation expenditures.
Seminar seats are limited - so register early. For questions, call or email Laura at (866) 331-6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies that are group/group retrospective rated participants with an injury claim filed between January 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014 must attend safety training, regardless of the size or severity of the claim. Per BWC guidelines, each company policy owner is required to fulfill separately the two-hour training requirement and may designate any company representative to attend.