The ORA asks you to investigate the ORA sponsored foodservice-specific workers’ compensation group rating plan Our Member Services team is working diligently helping members meet the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation open enrollment deadline to join a Workers' Compensation Group.
The deadline is November 18 at 4:00 p.m. for companies who have received a quote for the ORA group rating plan to return these completed and signed forms.
We know you have lots of choices. Here are just some of the reasons companies enroll and why you should enroll with your trade association focused on your foodservice business.
- Every penny your company invests with ORA directly supports the Ohio foodservice industry. This enables Ohio restaurants to stay in business and prosper.
- The ORA is the only association in Ohio exclusively and solely dedicated to helping Ohio foodservice operators sustain and grow their business. Why would you invest with a group that does not support your industry?
- Ohio’s only statewide foodservice association is trusted by operators to protect their businesses. Find out more here.
- Your two-for-one membership through the Ohio Restaurant Association and National Restaurant Association supports your foodservice establishment(s) – consider our teams as an extension of yours!
What you can expect from the ORA:
- Experience & Service. With a 95% retention rate, ORA and our third-party Strategic Partner, CareWorksComp take care of your workers’ compensation and unemployment needs so you can take care of your business.
- Savings. ORA’s group plans are projected to save $5.2 million, with the average ORA plan member saving up to $2,500 in premiums, or $19,200 in rebates, depending on which group plan chosen.
- Stability. A high percentage of ORA’s restaurant members currently participate in the ORA group rating plans, making it the largest foodservice-specific group, and as a result, less vulnerable to projection fluctuations.
- Unemployment. Receive help controlling your unemployment tax rate, dealing with state agencies, contesting claims and detecting charge errors so you can focus on your business.
- Risk Management. Customized safety plans, education and services geared specifically for the foodservice industry through the ORA’s safety partner RiskControl360º, means you can rely on their experience to know the unique needs of your business.
Questions? Let us help: ORA: Laura Morrison: email@example.com or (614) 246-0205
CareWorksComp, ORA’s Workers’ Comp. Strategic Partner: Beverly Westover: Beverly.Westover@CareWorksComp.com or (614) 526-7169