In addition to recognition at the event, award winners will also receive statewide marketing exposure in the form of press releases, recognition on the ORA website, in a la Carte and News Bites, plus social media.
Nomination forms will be accepted until November 3, 2017. CLICK HERE to nominate yourself or a peer now.
- The Claude F. Morton, Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award: The ORA’s highest award given to one restaurateur for exceptional lifetime service to the restaurant industry and his/her community. Nominees must have been an ORA member for 10+ years.
- Outstanding Restaurateur Award: A restaurateur(s) recognized for his/her extraordinary contributions to the restaurant industry – a leader that implements innovative ideas, demonstrates passion for the industry and their community. One winner selected from the following regions: Northern Ohio, Central Ohio and Southern Ohio.
- Outstanding Vendor Award: A company recognized for its exceptional service to the restaurant community.
- Outstanding Public Official Award: This award honors public officials who fight for the best interest of small business owners and the restaurant community.
- Outstanding Industry Educator: This award honors an educator who has demonstrated exceptional dedication to the advancement of the Ohio foodservice industry.
- Sustainability Award: A foodservice company recognized for their commitment to operating in a sustainable manner through the selection, preparation, delivery and disposal of food and beverages.
- Front of the House Award: Serves as a model employee by displaying an outstanding work ethic, excellent customer service and is a leader amongst their peers. Nominees must be in a non-managerial position at an Ohio Restaurant Association member restaurant.
- Back of the House Award: Serves as a model employee by displaying an outstanding work ethic, excellent attention to detail and is a leader amongst their peers. Nominees must be in a non-managerial position at an Ohio Restaurant Association member restaurant.