The eateries are said to be the tops in each state.
Ohio’s sole Five Diamond restaurant was Orchids at Palm Court in Cincinnati, an Ohio Restaurant Association (ORA) member.
But the state had eight Four Diamond restaurants, a distinction won by just 2 percent of the restaurants reviewed:
- M at Miranova (Columbus)
- Refectory Restaurant & Bistro (Columbus)
- Leopard Restaurant (Aurora)
- Boca Restaurant (Cincinnati)
- Nicola’s (Cincinnati)
- Celestial Steakhouse (Cincinnati)
- Palace Restaurant (Cincinnati)
- Lola (Cleveland)