Administered by CareWorksComp, the ORA’s third party administrator (TPA), this plan provides a level of service and satisfaction unmatched by any other group or TPA in the industry. If you are currently in another group rating program, you will want to compare your savings and program quality to the ORA Workers' Compensation Group Rating Plan.
Once you receive your quote, be sure to return the enrollment packet after the holidays. Contact us to see how the ORA Group Rating Plan can benefit your business. To request your quote online, CLICK HERE.
The Ohio Restaurant Association Difference - Consistency and Service
- The ORA Group Rating Stability. Currently, more than 1,300 companies currently participate in the ORA Workers’ Compensation Group Rating plan, making it the largest foodservice-specific group. As a result of its size and specialization, it’s less vulnerable to projection fluctuations.
- Experience and Service. ORA group members have a high rate of satisfaction with a 95 percent retention rate. The ORA and CareWorksComp take care of your workers’ compensation needs so you can take care of your business.
- A Team to Support You. When you choose the ORA Group, you automatically add a team of experts to your staff. These individuals will work hard to provide you with claims management services; risk management services; hearing representation and information technology.
- RiskControl360° – As a safety partner, they will help minimize claims through a free safety inspection and evaluation and by providing comprehensive risk management education. No one else can offer you the level of service and commitment tailored for your foodservice needs like RiskControl360° can.
- CareWorksComp – As a group third-party administrator (TPA), the company’s expert staff are specifically assigned to help you navigate through the process. For 24 years, CareWorksComp has been providing ORA members with total workers' compensation cost control solutions.
- CareWorks – A managed care organization (MCO) of more than 150,000 Ohio employers who provide our members with high quality medical management services for workplace injury claims. CareWorks remains focused on getting your injured workers the care they need and getting their lives back on track.
- Risk Management. Customized safety plans, education and services geared specifically for the foodservice industry through the ORA’s safety partner RiskControl360°. You can rely on our experience to know the unique needs of your industry.
- Savings. The ORA’s group plan is projected to save $5.2 million this year with the average ORA plan member saving $2,500 in premiums or $19,200 in rebates, depending upon which group plan your business is enrolled.
- Unemployment. Receive help in controlling your unemployment tax rate, dealing with state agencies, contesting claims and detecting change errors so you can focus on your business.
Contact the ORA’s Laura Morrison for more information: (866) 331-6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org