While you're at the Expo ...
Be sure to visit the CONNECT Member Lounge, booth #835. Take a break from the show floor!
- Find comfy chairs, charging stations and complimentary snacks and beverages
- Talk with members of ORA’s Board of Directors
- Log into or Create your CONNECT online community profile
- Make this Member Lounge the meet-up place for you & your fellow ORA members
There’s no regional foodservice tradeshow easier to visit than the Mid-America Restaurant Expo in Columbus, Ohio. But to ensure you arrive on time, get where you need to be and enjoy your stay, we’re supplying these pointers:
- Getting here: Click here for road maps to the Columbus Convention Center.
- Parking here: Lots of options, but it helps to know the best. Click here.
- Getting in: If you pre-registered, retrieve your badge at the Pre-Registration counter. If not, head to Onsite Registration. Smart tip: Click here to download the form so you’ll be ready at the counter.
- Getting organized: Click here for instructions on how to download the Expo app. Organize all your events, exhibitor listings and connect with other attendees.
- Getting happy: Don’t miss the After Hours Networking Event, at 4:30-6:30 p.m. Jan. 29. Free admission, drinks, snacks, time with colleagues, all just outside the show hall.
- Eating here: Check out this list of restaurants or ask locals for their favorite picks.
- Sleeping here: Admission is good for both days, so stay Sunday night.
- Weather in Columbus: Click here to check weather in Columbus.
The ORA is looking forward to seeing you and your 5,000 peers in peers in Columbus this weekend!